New: Please Click here to explore the Economic Development Mapping Application which has Available Buildings & Land as well as Zoning information.
The City of College Place has a population of approximately 9,800 people and is home to Wall a Walla University. The City lies within the Walla Walla Valley which straddles Washington-Oregon and is home to over 70,000 residents and two additional colleges (Whitman College and Walla Walla Community College) and a growing wine industry.
The College Place Business Portal provides a bevy of information you may need to Plan, Start, Operate, or Grow your business. The resources provided on this page are designed to allow you to explore the most relevant topics related to your phase in startup and/or ongoing business development.
MercyCorps NW is currently soliciting for participants in the 3rd Cohort of the Walla Walla Valley Microbusiness Assistance Program. Please apply today!
Key information for site selectors to begin reviewing the City of College Place is below:
- City of College Place Demographic Flier (2021)
- City of College Place Retail Leakage Flier (2021)
- Downtown College Place Business District Flier
- Meadowbrook Business District Flier
- Myra Rd Business District Flier
- Opportunity Zone Flier
- City of College Place Available Buildings and Land Slideshow (Dec 2020)
- State of Washington Site Selection Application - Zoom Prospector
The following pages comprise the City of College Place business portal:
- Available Property Map
- Plan a Business
- Start a Business
- Operate a Business
- Grow a Business
- Codes & Plans
- Doing Business with the City
- Incentives & Financing
- Property Locator
- Business Directory
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us