Villages at Garrison Creek

This webpage has links to housing reasources for the College Place/Walla Walla metropolitan area.

Low-Income Housing Resources

Blue Mountain Action Council - This community action agency meets the needs of low-income families and individuals. It handles some housing placements and vouchers. 

Walla Walla Housing Authority - The Housing Authority operates across Walla Walla County. It has rental units, provides vouchers, and provides other types of housing assistance. 

Market-Rate Housing Resources

Hayden Homes: Homestead Subdivision - Information on the new Hayden Homes Homestead Subdivision located on the west side of the City of College Place. 
Walla Walla Association of Realtors
- The association operates a database where available buildings and land can be researched across the Walla Walla Valley. 

Rental Housing Resources - Comprehensive listing of rental properties in College Place and the Walla Walla Valley. 

Special Needs Housing Resources

The Star Project - Offers an intensive, case management approach regarding housing. 

Valley Residential Services - Offers supportive living, transitional housing, and family support opportunities in the Walla Walla Valley. 

Student Housing Resources

Walla Walla University Housing - Webpage featuring the various housing services of Walla Walla University. 

Walla Walla Community College Housing Resources - Housing page for resources for Walla Walla Community College students. 

Veterans Housing Resources

Walla Walla Veterans Home - Veterans home on the campus of the Jonathan Wainwright VA Center adjacent to the City of College Place. 

Homeless Resources

Alliance for the Homeless - Non-profit which runs the Walla Walla Sleep Center. 

Christian Aide Center - Walla Walla Christian Mission.