The College Place Police Department is responsive to our citizens concerns and complaints. We strive to thoroughly investigate all criminal complaints that occur within the city. Our goal is to reduce crime and prevent loss within our community. If you have been victim to a crime please call or contact the Police Department and speak with an officer or Detective.

Fortin 411Detective Brian Fortin

Evidence & Property

If you have property recovered by the College Place Police Department and request to claim your property, please contact Ron Nordman for information, or to schedule an appointment.

Email: Ron Nordman
Phone: 509-394-8550

Victim / Witness Information

 If you have been victim to a crime you may be eligible for benefits through the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. For more information please visit their webpage and learn more about eligibility by clicking HERE or calling 1-800-762-3716.

Other resources for crime victims in the Walla Walla area:

Wanda Stevens
Crime Victim Advocate
Direct: 509-524-4362
Crime Victim Line: 509-524-4526
Crime Victim Hotline: 1-888-288-9221