Text Size


Municipal Complex
The City of College Place has several volunteer opportunities for the public. 

Boards and Commissions

The City of College Place has multiple advisory boards and commissions. To find out more information about serving on a board and commission, please visit the webpage and talk to the City Clerk by email at lneissl@cpwa.us or phone: (509)-394-8511.

Volunteer Assistance in Departments

The City Police and FIre Departments could always use volunteer help with answering phones. Please contact the Human Resources Specialist for more information at sdoering@cpwa.us or by phone: (509)-394-8508. 

City Property Clean-Up

The City frequently could use assistance in cleaning City owned right-of-ways or parks. To volunteer please contact the Public Works Director at phartwig@cpwa.us 

Other Volunteer Resources