The City of College Place currently operates three parks and a parklet.
- Lions Park at 8 acres and is on the east side of the Larch Street and Eighth Street intersection.
- Kiwanis Park is 7.1 acres and is adjacent to Davis Elementary School on the south side of the Whitman Drive and Ivy Lane intersection.
- Veterans Park is 1.67 acres nestled in between Homestead and Doans Avenue in the new Homestead PUD. Dedicated October 25, 2019.
- The parklet is 0.42 acres and is located on the northwest corner of the Harvest Drive and Clover Ct intersection.
The City of College Place Parks are open from Sunrise to Sunset.
The Parks Municipal Code is located here.
- City of Walla Walla Veterans Memorial Pool - Regional pool facility which opened in May 2017 at the intersection of Rees St & Sumach Street in Walla Walla. The City of College Place contributed $50,000 toward the pool and city residents are charged same rates as City of Walla Walla residents. Phone: (509)-524-4554
- City of Walla Walla: Recreation Programs - The neighboring City of Walla Walla operates recreational programs and City of College Place residents can participate at out-of-city rates. Phone: (509)-527-4527 Email: email@example.com
Mr. Robert McAndrews - Public Works Director manages the park maintenance function of the City. He can be reached at (509)-394-8526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.