Text Size

Public Disclosure

Police Department Public DisclosuresPublic records

The College Place Police Department is committed to responding to your request for public records in a timely manner. This is also a requirement under the Washington State Public Disclosure Act (RCW 42.17).


In order to process your request, we need a clear description of the specific record you are requesting. Within five business days (excluding holidays) of receiving your request we will contact you and advise the cost of your request or question about your request. If we are unable to comply with your request for some reason, we will provide you with the cause for the withholding of the record. Please see our exemptions list which may prohibit or restrict the release of law enforcement records.

To find out more about what is available to you and the charges for the materials you are requesting, please contact the Records Unit at (509) 525-7778 or Email:  CPRecords@cpwa.us

Click here to access our records policy or locate the forms to request a public record. 

Collision RecordsCollision Records

Requests for collision records may be made by calling or emailing the College Place Police Department: Cprecords@cpwa.us Office: 509-394-8550

Or by contacting the Washington State Patrol collision records section. The State Patrol is the repository for collision reports submitted by all law enforcement agencies statewide. Click link here: Washington State Patrol Collision Records Search

For additional information or questions please contact our records specialist:

Clerk Bruce HaneyBruce Haney
Records specialist
Phone: 509-394-8550